Sunday, November 16, 2008

Gem Gym!



I really enjoyed going to the gym yesterday so much so that I went back today. I was really suprised at my fitness level, I was able to do half an hour on the treadmill, and cross trainer. then 15 mins on the bike and then half an hour on weights etc. It gave me a really good buzz and made me feel healthy! Yay!

I met up with Craig last night. He has been at the Youth worker conference this weekend. It was lovely to be able to spend time, just the 2 of us together. We went for a curry and then a nice walk along the front. The only downside is that it is getting harder and harder to say Goodbye and leave each other. Only 22 months to go and belive me I am counting down the days!

Anyway less than 2 weeks till we see each other again.

1 comment:

Louisa said...

Hey Gem - wow you've done so well! Looking absolutley great :D
And as for the 22 months - it will fly by don't you worry, and it'll be worth the wait I'm sure! Hows plans goin anyway? xxx